Diverse Voices in Southern Lit

Site for students in my Diverse Voices in Southern Literature course.

Friday, January 27

Just wanted to post a quick version of the announcement that I made in class this morning, in case anyone missed it. You're doing one post per week (at least) and five comments (at least) on other blogs. Posts due Weds. at 9:00, comments by class time Friday. This way there's a clear time frame for you, and a manageable system of grading the blogs for me.

Also, I wanted to mention that I won't be posting comments on your blogs very often, since this is supposed to be an opportunity for student-centered dialogue (although I will make the occasional guest appearance). But please know that I am reading them, and please know that I am happy to provide individual feedback about your blog--you just have to ask (and I'll also send out midterm progress reports as well).

Some specific blog assignments will be coming up in the next couple of weeks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home